bridging Communities through education
Scientific Minds of America (SMOA) is offering online tutoring for all elementary and middle school students from high school volunteers. Learn more about how you can sign up for our tutoring services.
Fast Facts about SMOA
- Scientific Minds of America (SMOA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded in 2015 by high-school and middle-school students
- SMOA strives to provide permanent solutions for the educational inequality in today's world
- SMOA offers free online tutoring for all elementary and middle school students
- SMOA runs camps that teach students academic, non-academic, and life skills that can help them build a better future
- These camps can be in-person or virtual, and can last from one day to multiple weeks